Jump to the main content block


  • International students may apply for "Taiwan Scholarship" granted by Taiwanese government at the ROC (Taiwan) institutes or offices abroad prior to arrival in Taiwan.
  • Applicants not granted "Taiwan Scholarship" may apply for MCUT Graduate Scholarship

Please refer to the website of the Ministry of Education at " http://tafs.mofa.gov.tw/Default.aspx?loc=en".

(Please click on "Scholarships" and "Taiwan Scholarship") for information about Taiwan scholarship.